We have 140 shady, spacious pitches available for tents, caravans and camper vans, as well as modern, fully equipped mobile homes to rent . Our private beach allows guests to enjoy swimming, canoeing and fishing. Our envious location as the "Gate way to Canigou" is perfect for those wishing to explore the stunning local countryside by walking, hiking, mountain biking and when in season why not try your hand at the "chasse aux champignons" - Mushroom hunting!
For the comfort and convenience of our guests the campsite boasts:
• WiFi throughout the campsite (high speed at low cost)
• Lake side Life Guards during the summer season
• Children's games
• Evacuation for camping cars
• Washing machines
• Hot water showers and toilet facilities
• Animals are accepted (they must have a passport and up to date vaccination certificates).
• Daily Bread and grocery "van" visits
• a wide range of shops and local amenities are available within walking distance of the camp site
• the regional bus and train service is available for just 1€ per journey
Please note that wood and /or charcoal BBQ's are strictly forbidden on the campsite. You are most welcome to use a Gas BBQ.